My name is Ilona Gajak and I am Gestalt psychotherapist. My adventure with psychotherapy have begun few years ago in Gestalt Institute in Cracow where I have finished 4-year training. I am conducting individual therapy and develope my skills by taking part in external trainings. Additionally I was as an apprentice in Psychiatric Hospital and also working voluntary with childern in community day care center.
Additionally, I have also experience on different positions in international companies, including leadership and participation in diverse projects.
In my practice in Krakow (ul. Przedwiośnie 2a/40) I offer an individual psychotherapy in English.
In my work, I am using Gestalt methodology, which comes from humanistic psychology and is considered another way of psychoterapy, next to psychoanalysis and behavior therapy. For me, Gestalt is about human, where what you think, feel, believe is crucial and respected. This is focusing on „here and now”, on relation between client and therapist. This is building your consciousness – who am I, why i behave like that, which of my behaviours are not serving me and deciding if I want to keep doing like this or change something. This is accepting your past and in the same time focusing on what I feel and can do now. This is learning about your strenghts and weeknesses. This is expressing yourself and your boundries and accepting boundries of other people. This is learning how to live with one another and be yourself in this relationship.
I invite you if you experience:
– difficulties in relationships,
– lack of support in your illness or illness of person who is close to you,
– feeling of being lost or not being proud of yourself,
– difficulties in expressing your emotions in adequate way,
– trouble with understanding your behaviours or reactions,
– not being able to finish important things,
– different kind of crisis,
– stress and/or don’t cope well with responsibility,
– fear o new beginning,
– difficulties at work or uncertainty if you are heading in right direction,
– lack of balance,
– the willingness to find your passion and needs,
– the need to recognize your strenghts and talents and how do you want to use them.
To make an appointment, please call me at +48 501 716 384.
The price is:
– consultation – first meeting when we agree the further possibilities of therapy (long term, short term) and the therapy agreement – 90 zł.
– 50-minutes psychotherapy session – 110 zł,
According to new european regulation RODO, please be informed that I will be processing your personal data (only name and telephone numer and/or mail is enough). Giving your data is voluntary and in the same time necessary to communicate during therapy. More about data protection and your rights you can find in subpage „Rodo”.